Saturday, June 13, 2020

🎧I never lied when I cried for you and I know you cried too🎧You’re really nice💔I had to say bye to you💔

I hate the way I'm feeling
Only works with real love
You taking in a part of me
When you look, you can see love


♡ ♔ ♔♥Wearing  MEMOIRE Dito Bodysuit @ @ Access
♡ ♡ Piscot Beauty -Sunset Shadow Pack @ Humpday Sale
♡ ♡ # TAOX for BoM - Boombox D @ TAOX TATTOO MAINSTORE For
Women Only Hunt 6 - Chase the Sun
June 9th to 30th, 2020

Creators list and hints:
TAOX TATTOO-Boombox
price 0 LS during the hunt


Catwa head Catya
Skin (Enfer Sombre*) BOM Skin - Amber - Daisy (10)
LOTUS. Fairytale Eyes 01 (Catwa)
tram J0513b hair
Legacy body

No comments:

♡ y si el dia se pone feo, tu me lo haces bonito..

  ━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━  Thank you to my sponsors!  🆕 Elegance Boutique Bella Top and Skirt @ ACCESS  🆕 Versuta Melt Pose @Kinky  🆕 Tentatio...