Wednesday, June 17, 2020

🎧All I need in this life 🎵it’s me and my girlfriend🎵🎶

♡ ON ME♡
 ♡ ♡[EN] *Gloss* Mirella Bikini Ounce Pink worn on Legacy body @ Hashtag  Tropical Dreams Event From Jun 16 to June 30th
[F.F] Kayth Sunglasses, Earrings and necklace. also Available at Hashtag Event
Sold with complete outfit ……..blogging the Kayth outfit later.

Head Genus project babyface
Legacy body
Tableau Vivant \\ Bad Girl #1 - Colors


 ♡ ON Vivi♡
 ♡ ♡*Gloss* Mirella Bikini Ounce Blue worn on Legacy @ Hashtag  Tropical Dreams Event From Jun 16 to June 30th

 .LeLutka.Head.Korina 3.4
Legacy body
Exile:: Cara
[CoD!] "Harajuku Queen" Chocker SKY 

No comments:

♡ y si el dia se pone feo, tu me lo haces bonito..

  ━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━  Thank you to my sponsors!  🆕 Elegance Boutique Bella Top and Skirt @ ACCESS  🆕 Versuta Melt Pose @Kinky  🆕 Tentatio...