Sunday, October 17, 2021

I am the Monster you created...


Today's Sponsors

Skin and Shape

♡Persephone  Jun skin and shape worn on Avalon

coming at Harajuku Event October 20

Lip

Cazimi Halloween lips

Outfit Top

Vacancy Store Luna Top "FP" @ Thirsty Event

Outfit Skirt

KIRA STYLE- VELUSKA  skirt @  INITHIUM KUPRA 

Tattoo

-Endless Pain Tattoos- I am the Monster  @ Thirsty Event

Nails

Pink Fairy X Happy Tree Franz Nails  @ Thirsty Event

Halloween candy basket

.Evil Baby. - Candy Cat @ Thirsty Event

Scene

The Bearded Guy~02 Enigma Muerto - Bloody Nights @ Thirsty Event

Poses

PHOTOSHOOT Poison Ivy - Bento Pose Pack @ Thirsty Event

Hair
8 . Doe . Machi . Gingers
Eyes
.:Bad Rabbit:. Ness Eye 



No comments:

I hate that I made you love me..

  Katta ~  Lucy  ━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━   Thank you to my sponsors!   ✅Eyelashes Belantti   🆕📍Belantti Lucy Lashes @ Astrophe Event /a>  ━━━━...