Tuesday, December 29, 2020

🎧 If I hand you my emotions, would you even want to take it? 🎧


💓Pretty Girl Rock💓
❣️ #PrettyGirlRock Item Name: ❤️Let it Snow Jewelry Set❤️ (exclusive),
 #PrettyGirlRock 
❤️Rain Skin Latte Bom
Rain shape ❤️
(gift) worn on Catwa MajeSoft head 
and Legacy Perky Body
 #PrettyGirlRock 
❤️Maia Jean Shorts ❤️
Event:📍 Hashtag 
Dates: December 16th to 30th 
 ♥Body Tattoo from
 📍 TAOX TATTOOS WOMEN -
❤️ I m Not Always ❤️ 
❤️Face Heart Luv you back❤️


💓 

Head
CATWA HEAD HDPRO MajerSoft BentoEar v1.2
Body
[BODY] Legacy (f) Perky (1.3.3)
Skin
 #PrettyGirlRock Rain Skin Latte Bom
Hair
DOUX - Elijah hairstyle 
Pose
5Lush Poses - Kittie  (f)
Top
Lunar - Lamu Top *no bra* (Legacy Perky)

 

No comments:

♡ y si el dia se pone feo, tu me lo haces bonito..

  ━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━  Thank you to my sponsors!  🆕 Elegance Boutique Bella Top and Skirt @ ACCESS  🆕 Versuta Melt Pose @Kinky  🆕 Tentatio...