Thursday, April 23, 2020

🎧Where did you come from, baby?🎵And were you sent to save me?🎵

❤️Wearing❤️RAY- SKIN Toquio for 
GENUS head from -Incomum @ Main store
Body skin Toquio applier for legacy also from Incomun 


Shape Katta by me
Body Lagacy
Eyes-AG. Echo Eyes Gacha - Genus - 09
MORGENSTERN: I'M THE BAD GUY LIPSTICK [GENUS HEADS]
DOUX - Zoe Hairstyle 
3 . duckie . lune legacy choker
REIGN.- DELICATES - DELILAH BRA - LEGACY - NUDE #8
OSMIA - Sharon.Denim Shorts - L - Washed Light Blue
Dots - Asian Eats  - #1 Soy Rice Meal RARE
scene
*01 [VOZ] PW - Market Back Door (RARE)
-Pixicat- Bastet.Sphynx (Sit)

No comments:

♡ y si el dia se pone feo, tu me lo haces bonito..

  ━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━  Thank you to my sponsors!  🆕 Elegance Boutique Bella Top and Skirt @ ACCESS  🆕 Versuta Melt Pose @Kinky  🆕 Tentatio...