Friday, December 30, 2016

you.............. my drug...........

I can't explain it 
I love the pain
and I love the way your breath
numbs me of novacaine

Okay, yeah I'm insane 
But you the same 
Losin' our religion
and I'm the voice inside your head
that keeps telling you to listen to all the bad
things I say and you said.







Scars on my body so I can take you wherever
I want you forever
Scars on my body I can look at you whenever.
You got what I dream about
nails scratchin' my back
Eyes close while I scream out
while my teeth sink in those lips
while your body's giving my life
and you suffocate in my kiss
~~~~~~~~~~
Top-Blueberry-October
Hair -Truth Bronwyn

No comments:

♡ y si el dia se pone feo, tu me lo haces bonito..

  ━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━  Thank you to my sponsors!  ๐Ÿ†• Elegance Boutique Bella Top and Skirt @ ACCESS  ๐Ÿ†• Versuta Melt Pose @Kinky  ๐Ÿ†• Tentatio...